- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This trip is perfect for families, couples, or even divers taking a break between a long week of diving. Your day starts with some reef fishing where the catch of the day becomes lunch. Small snappers and grouper, as well as lobster and conch (season permitting), are the main catch of the day. From there you head to the barrier reef where your guide will clean your catch of the day. While your catch is cleaned, you are free to snorkel around the boat which gives you a great opportunity of seeing nurse sharks and stingrays in their natural habitat.
Once your catch is prepped, you then head to a secluded beach for a BBQ! While lunch cooks on an open fire, you have the opportunity to relax on the beach and catch some sun or snorkel from the beach. After your “sea to plate” lunch, you’ll have time to relax and enjoy the views and sounds of the reef while your guide prepares the boat to head out snorkeling again. At the end of the day, we then take you back to your resort while you enjoy the scenes of the island and enjoy some of our local rum punch. Not a bad way to spend a day on mother natures best-kept secrets ;).
Onboard throughout the day there are soft drinks, snacks, and rum punch. The boat is covered and has padded seats for a full day of adventure.
This is our vessel used for Beach BBQ:
** Additional fee with Hol Chan Reserve
- The price of $450 US is for 1 - 4 people
- The price may change depending on the tour, the boat size, and the number of persons
- Additional persons: $75 US per person.
- It includes all food and drinks for the day
- Snorkeling equipment NOT included
- 12.5% General Sales Tax NOT included[/su_note]
- Food and snacks
- Water and drinks
- If you were Scuba Certified with Belize Pro Dive Center, you get Free Equipment Rental
- Free scheduled pick up by BOAT from the nearest pier to your hotel or accommodations within reasonable distance
- Snorkeling equipment
- 12.5% General Sales Tax