- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The PADI Emergency Oxygen for Scuba Diving Injuries course is designed to train and educate interested individuals in the techniques of using oxygen as first aid for a suspected dive injury. You'll learn about the fundamentals of recognizing diving injury, warning signs, response, and management.
Then you'll practice:
- Assembling and disassembling emergency oxygen equipment
- Deploying a non-rebreather mask and a demand inhalator valve on a breathing diver
- Using a pocket mask on a non-breathing diver
- There are no pre-requisites, age restrictions or water sessions required for this course. It is open to everyone.
- Scuba divers, snorkelers and anyone who is around divers, boat crew, lifeguards, etc, will benefit from having this training
No details found.
- 12.5% General Sales Tax
- Park Fees