- Trip Outline
- Trip Excludes
Mexico Rocks is a shallow patch reef system located North of San Pedro. Made up of boulder-like corals that rise to the surface and clusters of small patch reefs, it is a haven for juvenile fish that seek protection from larger predators. The newest marine reserve around Ambergris Caye, it’s becoming as popular as Hol Chan and tends to have fewer currents and waves, which makes for an easier snorkel, especially if it’s your first time.
[su_custom_gallery source="media: 712,713,710" link="lightbox" width="250" height="250"]
Mexico Rocks is just a 20-minute boat ride away from Belize Pro Dive Center. Once there, your guide will give you a short history of the area and a briefing on how you will be conducting your snorkel as he guides you through the area. Mexico Rocks is quickly becoming a snorkeling hot spot because of its depth (8-12ft) and a vast amount of marine life, such as juvenile fish, rays, turtles, sharks, and an abundance of coral.
- Snorkeling equipment NOT included
- $10 U.S.D. Park fee entrance NOT included
- 12.5% General Sales Tax NOT included
- Minimum of 4 to confirm 2 pm trip[/su_note]
Our boats leave at:
- 9 am
- 2 pm (Minimum of 4 to confirm 2 pm trip)
- Snorkeling equipment
- 12.5% Government Sales Tax
- Minimum of 4 to confirm 2 pm excursion